Adv

Sunday, January 11, 2009

I bought Dato' Siti's latest CD because.......


(Image taken from Sitizone website)

1. Very intriguing cover. Reminds me of Ali Baba Bujang Lapok's Marjina.
2. The only album that features songs from all my favorite veteran composers: Johari Teh, Khairil Johari Johar, Pak Ngah, M. Nasir, S. Atan, Fauzi Marzuki, Adnan Abu Hassan and Aubrey Suwito.
3. ZUBIR ALI!!!!! (You must check out Bulan Yang Mesra. I love it.)
4. HABSAH HASSAN!!!!! (Need I say more?)
5. RAZAK AHMAD did one of the Qasidah. (Razak Ahmad orang Temerloh, ok!)
6. This album is the only Malay contemporary folk I could find in the market.
7. If my mom is in the car, now I have a CD that I can play and I know she'd approve.
8. I can start practicing new folk songs because I know by now my friends are so fed up having to listen to my rendition of Badarsila and Nirmala (and Cindai, off course) at the Karaoke.
9. Great songs. Live strings performance in the entire album.
10. Undeniably The Best Female Vocal, still.

No comments: