Adv

Sunday, January 24, 2010

Makcik Calon - part 2

I have to put the plan to work starting next week. The first request from a pakcik was to get Calon Cewek and Calon Cowok to go for lunch together and I was supposed to ensure that happens.
Well, actually I have gone out with both of them about a year ago but during that time how was I supposed to know that they're about to be matched. I told that pakcik OK I will try to get both of them to join me for lunch. So far I didn't manage to book their time. Whenever Calon Cewek was free, Calon Cowok had meeting outside. Then, when Calon Cowok agreed to have lunch with me, Calon Cewek had to run errands. So, what's been happening the past week or so was, I was either having lunch with Calon Cewek or Calon Cowok. Luckily both of them are not the fussy kind when it comes to food. I enjoyed both company and I'm hoping they'll have some chemistry.
I know these pakcik makcik put high hopes for these two people to click, fall in love, get married and live happily ever after. But knowing both of them, they're not the type that would chase someone of the opposite sex just for the sake of having a partner to cuddle with. I'll see what I can do. I don't have many experience matching couples but somehow I think these two people have potential. They might not realize it yet; let's wait and see.
Meanwhile, just let me continue hating my new job function. Pfffftttt..

2 comments:

Hajar said...

may i be so bold to ask how old are they? hahaha...

D.N.A.S said...

Jade,
both of them are in their thirties already. That's why so many pakcik makcik jealous tengok diorang ni single and happy.