Jazz tagged me with this a couple of weeks ago. Since today I’m terribly hungry and counting the minutes for breakfast, let me just list what food is on my mind. No, I hardly think about anything else but food.
When I was in a long meeting this morning, I looked at the white board and saw food. I could hardly answer questions from the chairman because I was afraid that food names would be the only thing coming out from my mouth.
NAME 5 FAVOURITE FOOD THAT YOU FEEL LIKE HAVING NOW
1. Sushi and lotsa halia jeruk.
3. Freshly made Serunding ikan with ketupat daun palas.
4. Shrimp oglio at Pizza Uno.
5. Any Mexican food.
NAME 5 FOOD YOU WOULD LIKE TO HAVE FOR BREAKFAST IF YOU COULD
1. Rusa panggang cicah dengan sambal kicap.
2. Ayam kampong masak lemak cili api version Temerloh.
4. Poori at the mamak bistro BK4, Bdr Kinrara.
NAME 5 FOOD YOU WOULD MOST LIKELY BUY FOR BERBUKA TODAY
Since I’ll be breakfasting at Mandarin Oriental today, so I’ll probably have:
1. Pasemboq (kalau ada laaaa)
2. Lots of ice cream plus the chocolate rice, nuts etc
3. Kambing panggang.
5. Fruit salad (kat atas dia letak ice cream…. Hmmmmmmmm)
6. Additional ni. Wajib mention kat sini. The Sarawak layered cake I just received, couriered from Kuching. Yippeeeee!
Since it’s almost Raya already, I’m not going to tag anyone with this. Feel free to list your favorite Raya food, we’d be delighted to read about it.
I’m sure many of us would be leaving town these 2 days. I’d like to wish all my blog readers Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri, Maaf Zahir Batin. Peace!!
Kalau I comment over-over dalam blog you all, itu tandanya I ni memang prihatin orangnya. Hehehehehe.
Don’t forget to watch DSM in the space shuttle tonight at 9.20pm. Let’s pray for his safe journey. Aaaaamiiiiiiin.