Adv

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

What to do when the meeting is long and boring....

It was a hot Tuesday afternoon. I just came back from a meeting in Jln. Pahang. Managed to grab a quick lunch at Bistro Deliferance, One Utama (cuba fikirkan, dari Jln Pahang ke Subang Jaya.... macamana boleh singgah di OU.... hehehe.) I didn't know why I took all the trouble coming back to office as I didn't have anything to do in the afternoon. So, I just sat at my place, played with my electronic calendar and put on the LLB face (LLB ialah Look Like Busy ye tuan-tuan dan puan-puan).

Mrs S, my lunch buddy was in a long project meeting in KL. She had to attend with another lady who's famous for her indecent office wear and very-very bad English grammar.

As always, whenever either one of us was in long winding and boring meetings, we'll start sending text messages to each other. The text conversation this afternoon went like this:

Mrs S: Cess! Minah ni nonggeng lak sebelah mamat ensem tu, nampak spender putih... adeeehhhh....
DNAS: Dia pakai G-str*ng ke? Hahahaha!

Mrs S:Tak kot. Hahahaha. Tapi baju singkat so ternampak banyak.
DNAS: Ewwwww.... boleh hilang selera makan 8 hari! Mesti dia pakai granny's panty nih.

Mrs S:Hahahaha! Bangang! I tergelak besar plak.
DNAS: Takpe, kalau Minah tu sound you, you kata lah, 'Your panty is being very funny', hihihihi.....

Mrs S:Hish, tak kuasa! But seriously, my grammar pun dah gone. Not 'expect' anymore. I 'very worry' you know...
DNAS: Yeah, you wait there till I came.... hahahaha!

It ended there, maybe Mrs S ran out of credit.

Anyway, moral of the sessi mengumpat was, to female execs, please lah dress to work decently. I've witnessed way too many free 'shows' during meetings. Shirts with plunging neckline, extra tight extra short skirts, high slits, see through blouses and so many more. These women might feel proud showing off their assets but we as their colleague adalah sangat berasa malu, ok. Especially when a male customer or another male colleague asked you, apasal kau tak dressing macam minah tu, ek? Sangat murah la wey. Tolonglah. Kasihanilah rakan satu species anda ini.

On the bad gramar... phewwwww..... worth a few blog posts!! Watch out for my future entries entitled 'Let's learn English from the expect' .... wahahahahaha!

5 comments:

Ken Wooi said...

yeah.. ladies should dress more decent la.. =)

kenwooi.com

dillazag said...

expect tu apa? expert ke?
I very worry la..

D.N.A.S said...

Kenwooi,
in my office there's no dress code for female workers, that's the problem.

dilla,
ye betul. Ni sama kes macam 'I see the mutton cross the road' lah ni...

Roz Razalli said...

kah..kah.. kah..

tu tak masuk lagi kes yg salah sebutan, tapi dia confident dia sebut betul. Macam...

"OK, OK I Sullender! What is the answer?"

:)

Murni Alfathunnisa said...

LLB. Noted!

Expect..expert is it?hehe..