Adv

Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Update on NaNoWriMo 2013

I'm doing something crazy this year for NaNoWriMo (I don't know when I'm going to stop doing crazy things ;))
I decided to have my work in progress published at Leanpub (Lean Publishing website) bookstore. Click on the image below to get to the landing page of my NaNoWriMo novel which is titled On Valentine's Day (but it's not a romance novel). You can purchase it for as low as USD0.99 (which is damn cheap considering the fact that you'll get to see how my work in progress looks like. Hahaha.)
So, what are you waiting for? Go lah, click on the image below and buy my latest work. ;)

On Valentine's Day now available on Lean Pub bookstore

I've committed to upload On Valentine's Day in 5 instalments, so if you purchase it now, you'll get 1/5 of the novel. Once the content is updated, you'll be receiving emails and you will get the updates for FREEEEEE!! If you hate it, you can return it within 45 days and get your refund. So, the customer is always right (to keep the customer happy).
The good thing about Lean Pub is I can get feedback for a manuscript I'm currently working on. Isn't that great? That means, the readers who purchase On Valentine's Day can send me feedback directly so that I can improve on the story as well as my writing. Isn't that great?
Yeah, I'm really looking forward to writing using this modern method. As you know, writing is a lonely process. Especially when I can't seem to understand where my story is going. *Sigh* With this platform I hope to get readers to buy and email me their feedback. It's going to be a very interesting learning process.
If you need time to think, that's okay. While you contemplate on purchasing On Valentine's Day, may I suggest you listen to a horror short story I wrote a few months ago. It's titled Pink Fingers and read by Susan Lankaster.
The short version of the story is featured in Esquire Malaysia November 2013. It's now available on newsstand!





No comments: