I looked really closely at my face in the washroom mirror this morning, and I saw a few fine lines under my eyes. Then, I looked again... and again... and again... and realized that I suddenly looked 60 (although inside still felt like 18, okay).
A few months ago, when I went for a make-up session in Bangsar, the make-up artist commented that my eyes and the area surrounding them were so dry and looked like had started to show some signs of ageing (sagging and thin lines). I heard her, and accepted the advice. However, I haven't found the eye cream or moisturiser that I should try experimenting. I have been checking out a few products but none actually fit my criteria. The product of my choice would be:
1. not tested on animal
2. doesn't contain animal by product
3. affordable (read: quite cheap because my road tax mati bulan ni, ok!)
4. nice smell
5. not greasy
6. easily absorbed by my skin
7. doesn't contain lead or any other poisonous chemical
8. branded stuff (otherwise, how to start this topic during those gossip sessions, right?)
So, if you know of any eye gel/cream/moisturiser that work magic and fit my criteria above, I'd be glad to hear your suggestions. Locallly made products are welcomed too. Yeah, I support the local entrepreneurs whenever possible!