Adv

Tuesday, February 27, 2007

I need ...




1. 12 hours of beauty sleep.

2. A tub of Haagen Daazs icecream...

3. .. to be in a really good company

4. .. to chat with someone on silly stuffs

5. .. to spend sometime near a lake, sit on a wooden bench ... and eat my ice cream

6. .. to watch Music & Lyric over and over again

7. 2 hours of aromatheraphy massage

8. .. to go out and meet new people

9. .. to do something other that IT

10. .. to exercise my creative mind

or maybe




11. .. you to know that I've been under a hell of pressure. That's why I sounded silly, looked funny and have been muttering 4 letter words under my breath.

Updated at 3.00pm:Perhaps the best way to de-stress is to shoot out SMS to our friends, ask them any question (stupid question is preferred), then read their answers.

What happened was, I SMS my friends and asked them this question:

Recommend me the most effective way to de-stress after a long suffer caused by other people's unnecessary stupidity.
The answers were all so funny. I was laughing like a mad woman in the data center... hahahahahah.

Thank you friends, I love you all long time!

10 comments:

Zetty said...

share la some of the answers here.

Nour said...

what I do is I head for some TLC at the spa..:)

Hang in there ok!
I am linking you to my blog, do u mind?

D.N.A.S said...

zetty,
nanti makcik type some of the answers heheheh.... panjang2 belaka.

nour,
makasih... makasih... sila la link kan saya... saya sukeeee ...

dillazag said...

Me likey likey the blue Coach bag
& I just LOVE massages...

D.N.A.S said...

Dilla,
I went to Coach KLCC, they said that design sudah habih, and next arrival semua design lain. So, I bought a red Braun Buffel.

Anonymous said...

hahahahahahaahhaha...

jangan bubuh gua punya jawapan...first answer is the best...the rest of the answer is just to cover or being rational je babe...hahahahaha

lets kick some ass....

p/s- err...i think i kick someone ass today..and she told me not to go to her to discuss on anything today..she just piss of with me...so not today...i can discuss with other ppl and let those ppl tell her about what i said...so unprofesional kan...huhuhuhuhu

Anonymous said...

I want new handbag, new handphone errr mcm need new working env jek..

D.N.A.S said...

queen,
dah tua sgt ke... password blogspot pun lupa... letak nama boyfren ajela hahahahah...
Wey, that 'someone' rasa sgt tercabar kot kalau u gi confront dia.

guess,
tukar, jangan tak tukar... Jangan takut untuk mencuba sesuatu yang baru. Hahahah.

david santos said...

Hello!
This work is very good
Thank you

D.N.A.S said...

Hi David,
thanks for dropping by.