Thursday, August 02, 2007
Ignorance Is Bliss
Can you imagine your hubby parading in your lingerie and most probably in your stilletos in front of the mirror? Hmmmm..... not a really good sight, unless your hubby is the fair and 'jambu' type with minimum hair on the parts other than his head (upper head I mean).
So, what should we do women of the Millenium.... should we catch our hubbies cross dressing?
Perhaps we can:
1. Drag him to his parents' place for a few hours of 'ceramah'?
2. Snap some pictures, enlarge and frame them?
3. Join the party, we cross dress as man?
4. Cry? (buat drama lebih-lebih sikit)
5. Give him a few hours of 'ceramah'?
6. Interrogate him? (kalau dah cross dress, mesti ada pasang jantan, nih!)
Life as a woman is getting more challenging these days. I wonder why many men want to become us.
Updated 3rd August (Spena's Birthday!) 2.34pm:
After Googling further (apasal la keje aku asyik mengGoogle aje sekarang ni?), I found proofs that the letter is not real. It's a spoof of "Dear Miriam" that appeared in a satirical publication. Kesian Dr. Miriam Stoppard, orang buat lawak macam ni kat dia....