Adv

Monday, April 20, 2009

Mari tengok teater Mahsuri



Wazif is responsible for this. Or was it Wazif's teacher who was responsible for planting the idea about getting to know Mahsuri into this 8 years old's mind? I didn't realize they have started learning history at school. So, when he asked about Mahsuri, it took me quite awhile to put the stories together. He got the bits and pieces of the legend from his teacher. So, when I told him the story he was quite disappointed because he was expecting there was more mythical and mysterious stuffs to it.

I hope ibu Fauziah does well with the script re-writing and presenting this theater to Malaysian audience especially to my 7 and 8 year old children. Although I have no idea what is written in these kids' history text books, I think the storyline won't deviate much.

Will post updates on this next Monday, we're going for the Saturday night show. Come and join us! Tickets are selling fast.

No comments: