Adv

Tuesday, July 07, 2009

Transformed into a 25 y.o again...

On Sunday we went to OU to watch Transformers 2 and later had my birthday dinner at Chillis.
I didn't set any expectation before the show but it was quite annoying when we had to wait for more than 40 minutes for the movie to start. Reason being, GSC ran out of projector. WTF. Don't they have a few spares and I mean spares that are in good condition, lah. The viewers, especially children were getting restless and my poor lower back started to ache. Although I had my back support on but the wait was so boring, I was yawning uncontrollably.
When the movie started, I was thinking of my comfortable bed at home. So, there goes 70% of my focus. The first 10 minutes was fast paced and needed a lot of concentration to identify each Autobot and Decepticon.
Sitting next to Shawqi was another major distraction. He was briefing me on every character. I think during the next Transformers movie, I'd rather sit next to Michael Bay and get the full narration.

This is Shawqi's Transformers figurine collection. L-R: Bumblebee, Optimus Prime, Breakaway, Megatron and Sideways in robot mode.

I told him to transform all 5 and it took him less than 2 minutes!! L-R: Bumblebee, Optimus Prime, Breakaway, Megatron and Sideways (the handsome Audi R8 that went kaput/terbelah dua in Shanghai) in vehicle mode.
(Just wondering, when was it that Megatron transfromed to a tank during the movie? I didn't notice, lah... hmmmmm...).
After 2.5 hours of mental/physical torture having to sit in the cinema, we went to Chilli's for dinner. I ordered my usual, beef fajitas.

I went to the Ladies numerous times. The boys had to kill time and posed next to this pay phone just outside the toilet.

Wazif ordered 2 sets of kid's meal at Chilli's during dinner, finished them off and immediately fell asleep after he finished his drinks.


Since Wazif was asleep. So, Shawqi and me had the Molten Choc cake all to ourselves. Yummmmmm.... I'm 25 again and enjoying life while I can.... thank you.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

happy birthday... :-)

Roz Razalli said...

Happy birthday, dnas! No wonder you senyap sunyi jek... went for celebration ya...