Adv

Friday, October 30, 2009

More focused

This has been long overdue. I've been planning to have a blog dedicated to health, fitness and women issues since 2006. That was when a few of my friends (including me) started becoming more health conscious after a friend was diagnosed with cancer.

I put if off many times as I didn't really have a lot of material to publish.

Now that I'm struggling (again) with weight and body image, I decided it's about time to make it happen.

So, last night, as I was cuddling the baby to sleep I started a new blog (see, I told you I'm a good multitasker...!)
Here's the URL: http://greysneakersdiaries.blogspot.com

I haven't really finalized what should or should not go there but basically it's going to feature a lot of food (hahahaha).... healthy food lah, recipes, gym stories, health issues, women issues (not including janda gossips) or perhaps exercise equipment.

It should also become my online documentation on my own health condition and my endless struggle to lose weight. I think it's going to benefit a lot of readers.

So, don't forget to bookmark my health and fitness blog yeah? Have a wonderful weekend people!

No comments: